Total compensation is targeted at $160K - $180K. To be determined on candidate's credentials, experiences, and potential value to the department / firm.
Our client is a leading global professional services firm, recognized as best in class. They serve as a trusted adviser to the world's foremost businesses, governments, and institutions. Currently, they seek to hire a Benefits Specialist to be a key contributor to their growing team. As a function of the finance organization, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated benefits expertise, excellent communication skills, and solid project management expertise. The role will be wide and varying and require extensive communication with firm leadership and external vendors.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Collaborate with internal clients for benefit program modifications for colleagues, whose needs and interests they represent. Provide insight and analysis to develop recommendations to appropriate leadership.
- Apply benefits knowledge and expertise to identify, analyze and obtain information pertinent to successfully resolve complex problems, formulate creative solutions, and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Serve as the project lead for various benefit initiatives under the direction of the Senior Benefits Manager. This will include monitoring progress and deliverable timelines for each phase of a project, managing RFI/RFP presentations from vendors (coordinating execution of required documentation such as NDAs, contracts and amendments), arranging relevant data analysis from benefit team members or vendors, as required to formulate relevant alternatives for broader consideration.
- Play a key role in evaluating benefit program options under consideration in relevant regions ensuring that the outcome is consistent with global benefits policy and guidelines (vendor options, design, implementation, communication). Facilitate getting recommendations to relevant governance
- Bachelor degree a must; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of benefits related experience. (Ideally in a professional services organization, but others considered)
- Intimate knowledge benefits programs and policies (regional, national, and global)
- Strong knowledge rules and regulations governing benefit plans
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb project management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent judgment, maturity, and trustworthiness
- Solid consensus building skill