Total Compensation is targeted at $150K - $190K. To be determined based on candidate’s credentials, performance and value added to the firm / department
Position can be based in NYC, Central NJ, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, Stamford, St. Petersburg FL (other locations considered too)
Financial Analyst / Pricing Analytics
Our client is a leading global professional services firm, universally recognized as best in class. They serve as a trusted adviser to the world's foremost businesses, governments, and institutions.
Reporting to the Director of Finance - Analytics & Insights, this highly visible position will offer a great deal of exposure to a diverse set of Finance colleagues from across the Firm, offering appropriate development opportunities.
The Analytics & Insights team is part of the larger Pricing, Arrangement and Client Enablement team which supports all firm functions in moving the top line of the Firm allowing great capacity for strategic investing into clients, creating additional impact and increasing competitive advantage.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
On an ongoing basis, the position will contribute to and oversee multiple finance projects and initiatives, developing new approaches and complex financial models that inform leadership decisions, often in project-based teams with colleagues across the organization.
- Develop analytical framework for holistic revenue analysis including growth decomposition into drivers; designing new tools and/or reports and supporting implementation
- Partner with pricing team to develop the foundation for value-based pricing
- Refine the analytical framework through novel insights.
- Develop tactical and strategic advice for (external) price setting
- Deep dive into client profitability across client segments, offering recommendations for changed resource allocation and identify growth opportunities
- Advance pricing-specific methodologies such as an ROI framework, economic model development, or price-volume elasticity
- Support the design and pricing of new client service models
- Syndicate findings with all relevant stakeholders and jointly shape the “go-to-market” approach.
- Serve as support for the professional development for junior colleagues, e.g., via project work or by building functional knowledge of the analyst peer group.
- 4-year university degree, preferably in Finance field; CPA (+), MBA (+)
- 7+ years working experience in finance. Professional services environment (+)
- Outstanding analytic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in complex scenario modelling.
- Advanced Analytics and Financial Statement modelling.
- Very strong project manager
- Strong Communicator, in command of an audience
- Anticipating & strategically addressing challenges
- Continuous improvement mindset with a bias for action and passion for results