Total compensation is targeted at $65K-$70K base + bonus. Determined based previous experience and value added.
Our client is a leading alternative investment manager, specializing in investments in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The firm primarily invests in public and private distressed and undervalued credit related securities and debt and equity private investments employing a fundamental analysis with a combination of top-down and bottom-up selection approach. It also uses event-driven and long-short opportunities, and securitized loan obligations. The firm also makes private equity investments in distressed debt and turnaround situations. Its distressed-for-control investing strategy is focused on Europe and the United States.
- Prepare, review, and analyze NAV, monthly P&L reports, and perform variance analysis
- Perform daily cash and portfolio reconciliations. Investigate, analyze and resolve differences.
- Analyze and allocate fund expenses
- Liaise with the Fund Administrator to assist with the reconciliation of our books to their records
- Income and expense accruals
- Update partner allocation spreadsheets
- Financial statement preparation, quarterly regulatory compliance, and other ad hoc monthly management reports
- Prepare monthly work papers to support quarterly/annual financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration with concentration in Accounting
- CPA candidate preferred but not required
- 1 - 3 years of experience (Public Accounting / Fund Administrator/ Buy side firm
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, etc.)
- Advent Geneva a strong plus