Total Compensation is targeted at $200K - $225K. To be determined based on candidate’s credentials, performance and value added to the firm / department
Position can be based in NYC, Central NJ, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, Stamford, St. Petersburg FL (other locations considered too)
Manager - Global Pricing
Our client is a leading global professional services firm, recognized as best in class. They serve as a trusted adviser to the world's foremost businesses, governments, and institutions. Reporting directly to the director of global Pricing Strategy & Innovation, the Manager - Global Pricing will serve as a key member of the finance team, working with local finance and client capability communities on the topic of innovative pricing and arrangements. This role will work closely with the global Pricing Arrangements Client Enablement portfolio in terms of operations/processes to implement, data and analytics to inform and digital transformation to modernize / codify firm approaches.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Lead, shape and implement a growing suite of innovative client service offerings.
- Steer and inform broader discussions around value and impact-based pricing (both proactively and in response to identified opportunities. (Including costing/pricing decisions, constituent management, operational implementation, and performance management / insights).
- Play a led role in the innovation of firm operating model through technology, operational efficiency and/or communication models to accelerate where we can move “beyond per diems”. Assist in codifying and scaling operating model to understand, translate and advise how firm structures and prices alternative delivery models.
- Ad hoc projects including problem solving and providing expert input on targeted issues as needed.
- Keep abreast of economic and market changes and update polices and best practices accordingly.
- In conjunction with rest of team, execute operational and system changes required to support global pricing strategic priorities.
- MBA or other relevant advanced graduate degree
- 5+ years of Strategic Pricing or related experience
- Pricing experience in a professional services or similar environment
- Multi-national experience or exposure
- Familiarity with financial systems
- Excellent analytical and execution skills
- Excellent process and project management skills
- Manage/coach/motivate teams and work collaboratively with others
- Communicates in a clear, strong people leadership qualities and persuasive
- High energy, responsive, quality orientation and comfortable operating in a fast-paced autonomous environment
- Continuous improvement mindset with a bias for action and passion for results