Total Compensation is targeted at $350K - $450K. To be determined based on candidate's credentials, experiences, and potential value to the department / firm.
Managing Director, Mergers & Acquisitions
Our client is a leading global provider of middle market M&A Advisory services. They advise public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions globally. They have extensive expertise in buy-side and sell-side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. They also maintain a strong focus on sell-side, buy-side and divestiture assignments on behalf of portfolio companies of private equity funds, closely held businesses and publicly traded companies.
Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop Staff, Vice Presidents and Directors
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at a middle market, reputable boutique or regional investment bank serving the middle market with demonstrable M&A execution experience.
- Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree
- Preferred sector experience within the following preferred: Technology, Industrials, Consumer, Healthcare, ADG and Business Services
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships by various efforts including cold calling.
- Ability to cross-sell other firm services within Corporate Finance and our other business units of GRA, Cyber, VAS and Kroll Business Services.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams