Total compensation is targeted at $80K - $95K, to be determined on candidate's credentials, experiences and potential value to the department / firm.
Commercial Property Manager
Our client is a well-established Real estate ownership and operating company, specializing in ownership, development, and managing of commercial office properties throughout the NY / Tri-State Area. Currently, they seek to hire Property Manager to join their team oversee the full cycle of real estate management activities.
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property rules and regulations
- Maintain property in a clean and safe manner
- Interact with vendors to make sure that work is done in a timely, safe and effective manner
- Diagnose building problems and find clear, cost effective solutions
- Manage capital projects throughout their portfolio
- Tenant construction and related improvement work for commercial office tenants
- Contribute to annual budget planning with building level feedback
- Adjust planning based on monthly budget to actual results
- Follow up to make sure work is being completed in a satisfactory manner.
- Arrange coverage of buildings by security.
- Coordinate insurance and logistics for building moves and deliveries.
- COMMERCIAL OFFICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED
- IDEALLY APPLICANTS SHOULD LIVE IN NASSAU, QUEENS OR BROOKLYN
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and electronic mail.
- Good to Excellent understanding of basic building systems for large commercial office buildings
- Ability to interface with clients and vendors in an appropriate manner
- Strong technology skills and adaptability to learn new computer programs.
- Basic knowledge of building systems.
- Experience managing medium sized staff.