Total compensation is targeted at $225K - $290K, to be determined on candidate's credentials, experiences and potential value to the department / firm.
Senior Program Manager (Transformation– Finance Technology)
Our client is global professional services firm, recognized as best in class. They serve as a trusted adviser to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
The Senior Program Manager will play a key role in the continued growth of the Corporate Finance Technology department as part of the overall global Finance Technology and Operations team. As the team leads technology enabled transformations, the Program Manager will serve as a subject matter expert in finance processes, technology and data, and manage global end user support, testing and financial close across finance technology platforms.
Role requires alignment, transparency and close collaboration with business process and systems leads, operations managers and techno-functional experts who bring diverse set of capabilities and thought partner with senior leadership and global teams (Controllership, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, field finance, People, T&D , Purchasing, CDO, COO, CFO & CIO). The group is accountable for orchestrating end-to-end monthly close globally, generating & distributing financial statements and performance management reports to senior leaders.
Key deliverables will include creating a “best in class” finance technology landscape. with a distinct focus migrating from “on-premise” platforms to the cloud including Oracle EBS and Oracle BI.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to:
- Establish SLAs, measure and manage external partners deliverables and RFP processes
- Orchestrate design workshops (Platform vendors, strategy consulting partners, and system integrators & internal core team)
- Provide effective execution framework for predictive and valuable delivery
- Offer agile at scale and design thinking methodologies to workstream owners, system integrators, and stakeholders etc.
- Ensure teams are staffed, funded for success, and operates with outcome-based mindsets.
- Facilitates program level planning, status and review meetings
- Identify and mitigate risks and uncertainty
- Eliminate and manage dependencies with a focus on end to end integrative and lean workflows
- Conduct retrospectives and RCAs, and follow-up on actions
- Prepare artifacts around timelines, risk, completion, quality business outcomes etc. for syndication to committees (transformation committees, FIC and TOT etc.)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience and expertise in tech enabled transformation management; preferably in Finance
- 3-5 years of working experience in applying agile at scale, design thinking methodologies and end to end process and integrative technology approach
- Results-driven with strong attention to the details
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all management levels
- Change agent with digital mindset
- Outstanding relationship building, verbal and written communication levels
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual team setting
- Influencing and alignment building without authority
- Strong product and program management expertise
- Practical understanding of data transformation and integration methodologies in a heterogenous environment (cloud/on-premise)
- Practical understanding of various cloud technologies and offerings e.g. SaaS, PaaS etc.
- Practical understanding of business/process automation, AI, ML, IT, and technological innovation
- Preferred knowledge of ERP platforms e.g. Oracle or SAP but not must
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point & Access queries; prototyping tools; Alteryx/T