TOTAL COMPENSATION is targeted at ~$100K - $125K. Compensation will be determined based on candidate’s credentials, performance and value added to the firm / department.
Position will ideally be located in NY but candidates in other locations will be considered.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Our client is a well-established asset manager serving a diverse client base including financial advisors, institutions, and individual investors. They offer multiple investment vehicles across a variety of investment disciplines specializing in energy, infrastructure and emerging technologies. The firm is experiencing rapid growth, are in active capital raise mode and are looking to continue to grow AUM significantly over the next 2-3 years. Currently, they seek to hire a Senior Salesforce Administrator.
As the company undergoes rapid growth, they are seeking to expand their utilization of Salesforce from just Sales and Business Development functions to becoming a primary productivity platform utilized by every employee in the company and empowering many of the company’s most critical business processes.
With this transition in mind, the company is seeking to hire its first full-time, internal Salesforce Administrator to take over primary Salesforce administration responsibilities for the entire company. Additionally, the role will work with other technologists at the firm, as well as third-parties, to develop and roll out the company’s new Salesforce solution to provide specialized business productivity solutions to employees across the entire company. Ideal candidate will be a seasoned, hands-on Salesforce professional with experience administering Salesforce for a mid-size or larger enterprise who also has significant prior experience customizing and tailoring Salesforce instances to meet new mission-critical business needs. For the right individual, this role represents an incredible opportunity to join a world-class company, solving cutting edge business and technology problems in one of today’s fastest-growing and most impactful industries.
- Serve as primary administrator for the company’s Salesforce environment (about 15 users today / 120 users once new business applications are rolled out to the entire company).
- Contribute to strategy, requirements-gathering and development of Salesforce-based business tools for acquiring and managing the company’s portfolio of renewable energy assets.
- Work with other technology leaders in the company to develop and document a long-term roadmap for the company’s use of Salesforce.
- Work with teams across the entire company to contribute to drive productivity improvements by leveraging technology to automate manual, inefficient business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related focus or equivalent experience/certification.
- 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce.
- 3+ years as a Salesforce administrator in a company with 100 or more employees.
- 2+ years contributing to at least one Salesforce development project where significant Salesforce development was undertaken to meet specialized business challenges and/or needs.
- 2+ years of experience working with data-loading tools and tools (e.g. DemandTools) for data de-duping.
- Hands-on experience with API integrations between Salesforce and other platforms/tools.
- Experience with general software-development methodologies and best-practices are a strong nice-to-have.
- Programming experience in any modern programming language (e.g. Java, C#, Javascipt, etc.) is a strong nice-to-have.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with third-party BI tools (e.g. PowerBI or Tableau) is a strong nice-to-have.
- Experience with Pardot, or similar marketing-automation tools is a strong nice-to-have.