Base compensation is targeted at $80K - $100K + potential awarded options. To be determined on candidate's credentials, experiences and potential value to the department / firm.
Trading Operations Associate - CryptoAssets
Our client is a recognized leader in providing consumer financial services (risk management, financial technology, and digital financing solutions) through utilization of lending products and linked cryptoassets.
They specialize in providing liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe.
Their products bring additional liquidity to the blockchain asset sector and meet the needs of both individuals and institutions holding blockchain assets. All clients' Bitcoin and Ether are held with a registered custodian and issuing loans in USD to their bank accounts.
Leveraging a sophisticated infrastructure that integrates with multiple blockchains, they plan to expand their product set based on their retail and institutional client's needs.
Currently, they seek to hire a Trading Operations Associate to support their Institutional Sales & Trading team’s activities. A successful candidate who joins the team will scale with the company and take on larger responsibilities over time. As they are experiencing rapid growth with their core product set and are planning to expand their institutional products & presence, the Trading Operations Associate will take a leading role in building and executing.
Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Ongoing tracking and management of multi-million dollar cryptoasset portfolio
- Oversight of cryptoasset liquidity to support day-to-day business operations
- Validating & fulfill crypto trade orders
- Detailed data management
- Working closely with finance, risk, and institutional teams on growing business revenue
Ideal candidate will be growth-oriented and enthusiastic to build and scale this role and their responsibilities over time
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency trading & market conditions
- Accountable and extremely organized
- Very high attention to detail
- Flexible working hours preferred
- Expert Excel and GoogleSuite skills
- Strong finance background
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and with an eye towards process improvement
- Able to interact with seamlessly as a team player with internal and external teams and leadership